A quick note about Lukas: He’s still having a lot of pain. He’s not been very forthcoming about it, because he doesn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. I told him that these things take time, so he must be honest and patient. Two hard things for a teenage boy.
Throughout my life, I’ve felt like an alien in the midst of the very strange human race. I know many of you have shared this same feeling: loneliness, a sense of not belonging, heightened sensitivity to negative and positive energy, etc. Frankly, I never gave it much thought until Erik told me that he and Michelle are Lemurians with origins in Sirius and that I was a Pleiadian. Frantic google searching ensued. (Don’t you just love Google University?) As I read the traits of Starseeds, Lightworkers and Walk-ins, I recognized many of the feelings some of you have shared in the comment threads over the past several months. Take heart in knowing that we’re not just a bunch of crackpots, weirdos, or misfits. We’re here for a reason, and that reason is pivotal. We’re shakers and movers and bringers of the Light poised to help usher in the Spiritual Awakening in both small and large ways.
Reading about the various traits of Starseeds, Lightworkers, and Walk-ins and taking the quiz included below may give you a stronger sense of who you are and why you’re here. It may help you remember that you are not “lost.” You are valued. and you are part of something big and wonderful. Once you come to these realizations, you may start to recognize those inner promptings urging you to embark on your mission. An internal cattle prod of sorts. (heehee) Enjoy!
Starseeds, Walk-ins and Lightworkers
Not everyone on earth is from earth. There are those who are here from other planets and civilizations in this and other universes. And though they walk around in human bodies, in truth many have forms that are not human.
Many Starseeds feel that this is true, but they don’t have information available to them to confirm it. Many are drawn to animals and other life forms on earth that, in fact, closely resemble their true form. For instance, some are very drawn to dolphins and there is a race of Beings called the Nommos who live on a planet in the Sirius star system.
Starseeds have at least one parent who is not on earth. In other words they have one parent who is their real parent and one who is a surrogate parent. The surrogate is usually their earth father but not always. Sometimes it is their mother.. And just in case you are concerned, there is always a contract made between the earth parent and the real parent, before the Starseed child is born, for the earth parent to stand in for the real parent and to love and rear the Starseed child. Many times the earth parent is a Starseed themselves.
The Starseed child looks more like the earth father to ensure that they are accepted by that parent at birth. In the majority of cases the real father of the Starseed is not of human origin.
Starseeds are here on earth as representatives of their civilizations. Their purpose is to create templates that can be used by the members of their home world to overcome some societal problem that hinders their spiritual evolution as a soul group.
I am told that 144,000 civilizations have sent some of their people to earth as Starseeds. These civilizations closely watch their beloved children while here on earth. The real parent, the Starseed parent, is usually a guide for his child while that child is on earth. It is my understanding that this is why so many Starseeds have experienced visitations from an early age. Their family on their home world uses many ways to communicate and maintain the connection and love bond with their family member on earth. This is also why so many civilizations have ships orbiting earth right now. They have family here and therefore have a vested interest in seeing that earth ascends.
When the starseeds started coming to earth, Atlantis was the first place they went to. It had everything that needed… a variety of climates, natural resources like fresh water, minerals, crops, animals.
All people have many past lives but everyone has to have an origin. The origin can be from the angelic realm, elemental (fairies), starborn, or earth born. The majority of people are, of course, earth born. But high number of people are what are called Starseeds, who are starborn humans.
This is going back 50,000 years or more. Most starseeds came to earth as energy and evolved into human beings on Atlantis… supposedly the very first continent inhabited on earth. It is believed by most Starseeds, Lightworkers, and Starseeds that there is a Higher Power, a Creator, called God or Goddess by most of them, and that the Higher Power oversees not just earth, but all planets and the entire universe. This is about faith not about religion. And that when you reincarnate, you can incarnate to not just earth, but other planets as well.
Starseeds are individuals who feel excitement and longing upon learning that they might have originated from another world. They experience the aloneness and separateness that is the human condition, but also have the sense of being foreigners on this planet. They find the behavior and motives of our society puzzling and illogical. Starseeds are often most reluctant to become involved in the institutions of society, e.g. political, economic, health care, etc. Even at an early age, they tend to discern the hidden agendas of such conventions with unusual clarity.”
The Starseeds of Light agreed to forget who they are when born as humans. Many come with special missions to serve humanity in some way. They are now awakening to who they really are and sense that something spectacular will happen soon. They too are here to help us awaken.
There are other factors indicating a Starseed identity. Here is a list of a few of them.
- They have an intense sense of loneliness.
- They feel like they don’t belong in their earth family.
- They have a fascination with the stars and feel as though their home is out there, but they can’t remember where.
- They begin to question the ways of earth at an early age. Many are the black sheep of their family.
- They are drawn to metaphysics seeking answers to why they feel so alone and why they don’t seem to fit in on earth.
- Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex.
- The majority of Starseeds have the facial shape of their mother but the remainder of their physical body is like that of their fathers, or the other way around depending on which parent is the real parent, the Starseed parent from off planet. This is done for a reason.
- The majority of Starseeds carry the Crystal Gene for DNA Recoding/Ascension. The crystal gene enables them to easily channel and access beings on other dimensions as well as recode their DNA.
- Lower than normal body temperature and inability to handle heat.
Still other traits
Most of the “First Wave” Starseeds, now Indigo adults, have all twenty six of the traits below:
- Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.
- Are very creative and enjoy making things.
- Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.
- Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.
- Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn’t DARE, usually due to parental pressure.
- May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Starseed Adult.
- Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Starseeds resist authority and caste system of employment.
- Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions.
- Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.
- May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
- May have trouble with RAGE.
- Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective, ie. political, educational, medical, and legal.
- Alienation from or anger with politics – feeling your voice won’t count and/or that the outcome really doesn’t matter.
- Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream – 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.
- Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at “Big Brother watching you.”
- Have a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.
- Have psychic or spiritual interest appear fairly young – in or before teen years.
- Had few if any Starseed role models. Having had some doesn’t mean you’re not an Starseed, though.
- Have strong intuition.
- Random behavior pattern or mind style – (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
- Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.
- May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.
- May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.
- Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternative types of sexuality.
- Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books.
- When they find balance they may become very strong, healthy, happy individuals.
First Wave Starseed Profiles These are some of the qualities and challenges that First Wave Starseeds experience. Most Starseeds can relate to at least 90% of this list .
*Were born en masses (about 62%) between 1969 and 1987 (With stragglers before and after – 30% were born in the 50’s).
*Highly intelligent in their “Own Way.”
*Are literally “wired differently” than other people.
*Know in their heart and core that they are here “on a mission” but many don’t remember what that is or how to go about it.
*Have an inner awareness that what is being taught in churches and schools is NOT accurate and know there are hidden agendas around the lies that are being accepted by the masses as “Truth.” This is extremely frustrating but inspires them to uncover the cover-ups and expose The Real Truth!*Have a strong sense of truth, ethics, justice and freedom. (That is why “authority figures” many times irritate and frustrate them). When these are in jeopardy, will give their “all” for their cause, and many times feel they would rather die than give-in to tyranny and deception.
*Many have strong or unusual Psychic and Telekinetic abilities.
*Have extraordinary levels of compassion.
*Have purple/UV as their favorite color or see it in their dreams.
*Have an affinity to Knights, Castles, and Dragons.
*Shut down psychic abilities because it scares people.
*Feel like they could be one of the characters on the 1980’s television series “The Misfits of Science” or one of the young people in Xavier’s school for the gifted in the recent movies from the comic books “The X-Men.”
*Many times get along better with animals and nature than people.
*Have a bond/connection to the trees, and nature in general.
*Can relate well to children and or the elderly
*Feel very comfortable lounging, and would rather sit on the floor on a pillow than in a hard, uncomfortable chair. (Would prefer sitting on the floor in school, and business meetings if they could get away with it!)
*Are very attracted to soft natural fabrics in their cloths and fuzzy blankets are the ultimate!
*Many times get very impatient when with someone who doesn’t get to the point.
*Creative, inventive, and very intuitive.
*Involve themselves in human/animal rights efforts.
*Have an innate sense of “oneness” and connectedness to all of creation. Get confused and disturbed when others don’t share their reality of “at-one-ment.”
*High capacity for love, and therefore others may feel uncomfortable by their intensity.
*Very sensitive, sometimes “Hyper Sensitive” and may not be able to distinguish between the emotional fields of those around them and their own personal emotions.
*May go through periods of apathy and cynicism as coping mechanisms.
*Intense longing for “their own kind.” Soul Mates but don’t know where to look.
*Have what I endearingly term H.D.D. or “Hug Deficit Disorder” and need immense amounts of physical touching, hugs, and love to “cuddle.”
*Because of being misunderstood and then betrayed, may develop strong trust issues, and therefore keep many of their thoughts, feelings and opinions to themselves.
*About 30% have difficulties expressing them selves, especially in writing.
*Very disciplined when properly motivated.
*Get bored and or frustrated in school.
*Male Starseeds (and many females) for the most part don’t “do authority” very well because most of the time they are smarter than those in authority.
*Many find themselves in “Alternative Schools.”
*Female Starseeds seem to be able to cope better with the school systems than their male counterparts.
*Many are labeled “Dyslexic” and find themselves in “Special Classes” at school that usually never work for them.
*Starseeds have a strong desire to know “why” ·and if they don’t see “the point” in something, (or if is it isn’t explained properly), will feel it is simply not worth their time/energy and will either react with resistance or just simply “blow off” the people/things that seem not worth their time and energy.
*Innately have their own ways of calculation and many have been accused of cheating in school because they do the answers in their head and cannot show their work.
*Starseeds have an evolved awareness of how things work, therefore, many of the rigid rules and methods of learning Math, English, and Physics (NOT metaphysics or quantum physics) make no sense to them.
*All First Wave Starseeds have what might be termed as “A Gift of Healing,” whether it is making people feel better with their humor and wit, hands on healing, animal and plant healing, healing with music and tone, or healing with new “unproven” methods, some of which are natural and need no external training for.
*Many Starseeds have “Telepathic Healing” abilities and long distances make no difference to the efficiency of their work.
*Because of their expanded perception, unusual creativity, wanting to try new things, and running way ahead of what is being taught in class, many were diagnosed as having Attention Deficit Disorder, and put on Ritalin as children.
*Most Starseeds (especially males) have a high innate aptitude for computers/electronics and or auto mechanics. It is common for them to “Just Know” how to operate and trouble shoot with very little help from a book or an instructor.
*First Wave Starseeds are extremely creative, and express this innate skill in many (and often times OUTRAGEOUS forms.) These skills manifest in: Drawing, Painting, Sculpting, Decorating, Photography, Writing (in sometimes very extreme and unique ways), Making Blueprints and Prototypes, Composing and Playing Music·.(even if they have never had lessons), inventing games, and creating new & more efficient ways of doing things.
*Very few Starseeds are interested in aggressive sports such as Football and Hockey. They would rather spend their physical exercise time and energy in personal achievement and outdoor sports such as track & field, skateboarding, mountain climbing, cycling, kayaking, etc. They are also attracted to discipline and self-defense sports such as Fencing and Martial Arts
*Because of their feeling so foreign to this planet, a very high percentage of Starseeds have been put on “antidepressants” to make them appear “Normal” and fit in our society·.this is just a temporary fix though, and only adds to their challenges.
*Many Starseeds are drawn to Theatrics, Drama, and Stand-up Comedy. In these venues they can “pretend to be someone else” when actually they are using this as an outlet to vent and express their own views and pent up emotions. It is also a place for “misfits” to find a place of refuge and “fit in”.
*Because of their feeling so “alien” here, many go through periods of severe grief, loneliness, and displacement, and may turn to drugs, alcohol, or attempt suicide for a way out.
*One trademark that a high % of First Wave Starseeds have, is living through extreme hardships as children, teenagers, and young adults. Many were born into family situations that were physically, emotionally, spiritually and psychically abusive. These Starseeds had to figure out how to balance and keep their inherent integrity levels, while being subjected to painful and life shattering experiences. A large % were implanted in such horrendous situations as: organized crime, physical abuse, sexual abuse, and even ritual/cult abuse & mind control.
Traits Sorted by Category:
* 65% are female: 35% are male
* Compelling eyes, often almond shaped
* Great magnetism and personal charisma
* Sensitive to electricity and electromagnetic fields
* Lower body temperature than the norm
* Chronic sinustis
* Extra or transitional vertebra
* Hypersensitivity to sound, light, odors
* Swollen or painful joints
* Pain in the back of the neck
* Adversely affected by high humidity
* Survived a life-threatening illness
* Involved in a severe accident or trauma
* Feel a tremendous sense of urgency to fulfill their missions
* Experienced a sense of oneness with the universe
* Many have difficulty dealing with / or expressing emotions or have a chemical imbalance
*Sense of loneliness
* All believe in life on other planets
* Most believe that have lived on another planet and can tell you about it
* At an early age they had some kind of extraterrestrial, religious or mystical experience
* Believe they have encountered alien entities of an extraterrestrial or multidimensional level or a being of light
* Telepathic communication with an alien entity – physical or non-physical
* They receive some form of communication from a higher source
OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES
* Near Death Experiences
* Out of Body Experiences
* Believe in their spirit guides or angel
* Believe they have been blessed after the appearance of a holy figure
* An intense religious experience
* Believe in a God or creational source of energy
* Believe in miracles
* Had an invisible playmate as a child
* Saw a ghost
* Aware of parallel existence at this time in other worlds
* Contact with deceased loved one
* Believe in reincarnation
* Have past life memories or / memories from parallel experiences
* Perform healings on themselves and others
* Experienced a white light during meditation
* Experience clairvoyance and clairaudience
* Have made prophetic statements, had prophetic dreams or visions that have come to pass
* See auras
* Practice automatic writing
Walk-ins are people from other dimensions who have walked in to the body of a person here on earth. In all cases there is a contract made before the host, the original soul, is born for this to occur.
Walk-ins use this method to enter the earth plane when their mission requires that begin soon after they arrive. Their mission necessitates they skip the birth and adolescent stage and come into an adult body. This is not always the case. Some walk-ins come into much younger bodies, but this is more the exception than the rule. When a child walk-in occurs, it is because the soul coming in needs the experiences of childhood and adolescence as a foundation for their mission. Childhood and adolescent walk-ins usually don’t awaken until they reach adulthood.
Indications of a walk-in are:
1. Usually occur during a traumatic event in the host soul’s life such as a severe illness or a car accident. Many come in during a near death experience. This is the most common way for walk-ins to exchange places, but it is not the only way. Yet, most all cases the walk-in occurs when the host is unconscious.
2. They all of a sudden, have little or no connection with some family members.
3. Divorce occurs usually within 3 years after the walk-in has arrived.
4. Ongoing physical pain in the neck and shoulders that wasn’t there before the walk-in.
5. Loss of coordination and memory lapses. Trouble with speech.
6. Sudden change in tastes such as food, clothing and decor.
7. Sudden loss of interest in career and hobbies. New ones are found along with a sudden interest in all things spiritual.
8. Strong knowing that they have a mission to accomplish though they may not remember what it is at the present time.
9. Some walk-ins have memories of their home world or ship. They even have memory of their incarnate forms being sustained through a form of cryogenics (spelling?) that is far superior to ours.
10. Walk-ins usually carry the Crystal Gene.
Walk-ins have a more challenging role on earth because they have spent most of their incarnation on another plane of existence and then come to earth in the middle to later part of that incarnation. Click here to read about Jelaila’s walk-in experience.
Lightworkers are people who have chosen to seek spiritual knowledge and have made the choice to do their part to assist Earth and Mankind in their ascension.
Lightworker is a term given to those who are actively on the spiritual path. Not all Lightworkers are starseed or walk-ins and not all starseeds and walk-ins are Lightworkers. It is when the individual makes the conscious choice to begin their spiritual path and assist others that they become a Lightworker.
Lightworker is also a term that can be used to describe the Etheric Sirian and Orion Human soul group. This group was the remnant of Lyran humans that survived the First Great Galactic War.
See scoring instructions at the end.
1) An aversion to bright unnatural lighting, yet solace found in natural sunlight.
2) An aversion to reptiles, amphibians, and snakes. [Reptillian seeds often are obsessively attracted to these however.]
3) Sensitivity to extreme hot or cold.
4) An extreme sensitivity to pain.
5) A feeling of being very different from most others.
6) A memory or memories of a profound experience around the ages 5 to 9, usually having something to do with “aliens,” UFO’s, or stars. This could also include spiritual visions of earth creatures or people.
7) An obsession with the stars and/or outer space.
8) Having an “imaginary” childhood friend that seemed to speak of its own accord, as if they were a separate entity. This sometimes continues into adulthood.
9) Attraction to the colors green, blue, and purple, especially the lighter/softer colors such as sky-blue and lavender.
10) Accute hearing/above average hearing range.
11) Extreme sensitivity to excessive or clamourous noise.
12) A driving need to get away from “normal” people to either be alone, or seek out someone who shares your interests in spiritual matters.
13) An inner desire and knowing to “do what is right” even though these things were not taught, but often feeling trapped as a child and expressing ones self in ways that are troubling to others.
14) Hyperactivity as a child.
15) Extreme sensitivity or extreme tolerance to alcohol, medicines, drugs.
16) Creating within ones own mind “fantasy” worlds that often include alien life, journeys to other planets, and places beyond the stereotypical “fantasies” of earth.
17) Dreams involving flying in bodily form or astral projection.
18) Prophetic dreams, visions, or mental suggestions that later come to pass.
19) Being empathic.
20) Having a desire to heal.
21) Having a desire to try to “save the world” or straighten out problems in the world.
22) A solid belief that there is an all-powerful, all-knowing deity, even though you may not have been taught about “God.”
23) Having a nagging feeling that most religions, both orthodox and unorthodox, are missing some key elements in their teachings.
24) An almost obsessive desire to search out the missing elements of spiritual teachings not found in religion.
25) Missing time, extra slow time, or speeding time.
26) Having experienced being in one place, then in the blink of an eye being somewhere else. [teleportation/bilocation]
27) Knowing you have been in a certain place, but others who you saw in the same place claim you were not there. [invisibility/cloaking/phasing]
28) A connection to animals that is above average.
29) Telepathic communication with animals.
30) Attraction to birds of prey such as Hawks and Eagles.
31) A special attraction to cats – all cats seem to be your friend.
32) Attraction to “power animals” such as Bear, Wolf, or Buffalo
33) Aversion to city living – strong desire to live in a rural and natural environment.
34) Knowing something is gravely wrong with society without having this knowledge preached to you by doomsday prophets, or conspiracy theorists – you see it yourself and evaluate it within your own mind.
35) A very deep inner pull that seems to constantly make you aware that you are more than you are, and you need to be finding out what and why.
36) Extreme aversion to violence, fighting, and war.
37) Having a deep desire to form a union with one person of the opposite sex for life. Even having this urge as a child.
38) Having an awareness of romantic attraction and love prior to the age of 10.
39) Having blonde or red hair in your gene pool [even if your own hair is different]
40) Being attracted to either very pale complexions, or olive/reddish complexions.
41) Having an above average IQ.
42) Aversion to either extreme male dominant religion or extreme female dominant religion – knowing there is a balance.
43) Attraction to powerful things in nature, such as thunderstorms, lightning, waterfalls, and surf.
44) Attraction to ancient symbols.
45) Being an avid reader who “drinks in” knowledge quicker than the “average” person.
46) Having an interest or attraction to such fields of science as archaeology, astronomy, or quantum physics.
47) Aversion to mundane employment, repetitive tasks, “dead-end” jobs. Not satisfied with working for others, but more than willing to work doing something [which you have yet to discover, but know is out there]
48) Aversion to sexual joking, racial joking, or foul language.
49) Expectation of great changes upon Earth in the near future.
50) A nagging suspicion that you are more than your parents offspring, that you have some unfulfilled mission, and that the implications of these matters have powerful and eternal consequences for both yourself and the Earth.
2 points for each “yes” answer:
80 – 100- you are definitely a higher order Starseed and have already been contacted.
70-79 – there is a place for you
60-69- you may be a distant cousin, keep looking up!
Online Starseed Test
Lightworkers are children of Starseeds. Starseeds are children of Lightworkers. Crystals are children of Starseeds But you can “carry” more than one “title”; For instance, you can be a Starseed (meaning your DNA is starborn), but at the same time you can be a Lightworker (daughter/son of a Starseed) and a walk-in. I’m an Starseed. I know that my purpose is to help others awaken (my Lightworker status) and to help them go towards their own ascension (my Starseed status).